Supplies of any resources needed for epidemic localization could be calculated using results of epidemic predictions. The indices determining consumption of these resources are selected from the following list on the window for editing Parameters for calculations of supplies:
If standard flow is specified for a resource due to epidemic index, the estimation of its supplies needed could be calculated.
If for example alcohol consumption depends on Person days of isolated patients, the value of this index is equal to 75962, and standard flow of alcohol is equal to 0.05 liter Per one day of isolated patient, then estimation of the supply is 75962*0.05=3798.1 liters.
- Per one infected person
- Per one day of isolated contact person
- Per one day of isolated suspected person
- Per one day of isolated patient
- Per one day of quarantine
- Per one lethal case
- Per one vaccinee
- Per one isolated patient
- Per isolated contact person
- Per isolated suspected person
- Per one day of epidemics
- Per one day of infected person