Countermeasures are implemented if the corresponding resources provided:
On depletion of the corresponding resources, the activities of the interventions (detection, isolation, vaccination, treatment, etc.) can be weakened down to complete cessation.
- Medics/paramedics involved;
- Teams searching for and isolating infected cases and contacts;
- Vaccination stations;
- Reserve of vaccine doses for mass vaccination and vaccination of risk groups;
- Reserve of drugs;
- Bed capacity for strict isolation (for confirmed cases);
- Bed capacity in provisional hospitals (for suspects); and
- Bed capacity in quarantine departments for contacts.
That limitation in resources will be taken into account in modeling only when the control of resource depletion is switched on.
A user can switch the resource control off from the beginning of calculations as well as after strict level of antiepidemic activities is imposed.